Terms of service
By placing an order on our site, you declare that you have read, understood and accepted these general conditions of sale. For any complaints or questions about our services, please contact us at [email protected]
Prices and availability of goods are subject to change without notice.
A description appears on each product page. ONE X WEAR will not be held responsible for physical deformation caused by the material of our goods.
All custom products that are purchased on our site (shirt, hoodie, jacket etc…) will have our logo added in two separate places, unless otherwise agreed which may result in additional costs (the positioning of the logos is normally on the sleeve and in the lower left corner of the design).
Cancellation of the order
We only accept the cancellation of an order including physical products before the start of the design phase and no later.
Once your design design is complete and approved, we then begin the manufacturing phase of physical products ; from this moment we will no longer accept cancellations.
If you want to cancel the production of physical goods before production has started, the cancellation will be accepted and only production and delivery costs will be reimbursed.
For design design orders only, we accept cancellations and refunds until our graphic designer starts working on your project, of which you will be informed either by email, either by another direct communication platform on which we can decide to discuss the design process with you.
If you ordered physical products without the need for a design process, we will only accept cancellation if an email is received at [email protected] before the order status is changed to “In production”. Once the status of your order has been changed to “Production order”, it will no longer be possible to cancel your order.
Returns / Refunds
Due to the nature of our work (custom products on order), we can only accept returns of products in their original condition (unused or worn) in the 10 working days following shipment. ONE X WEAR will then decide whether a refund is possible or not.
Once we have received the product, we inspect it to see if it has any of the following accepted defects :
– Names differ from those provided at time of order
– Logo or text missing from the approved design
– Very large printing errors
– Damage during transport (photo proof of damage to the package before opening will be required in this case)
We do not accept returns / refunds in the following cases :
– Slight color difference from approved drawing (a color on a screen is not exact at 100% compared to what is printed)
– Small white dots (Imperfect impression)
– Minor difference in logo location compared to approved design
– Incorrect size order
– Products do not arrive in time for specific events due to delays caused by our delivery courier.
– Products not arriving in time for specific events when an order is not placed in sufficient time (as agreed by both parties).
As much as possible, we will seek to remanufacture the product in question if we believe there is sufficient evidence of a material fault on the part of ONE X WEAR.
We accept PayPal payments, by bank card and by bank transfer.
If you wish to pay by bank transfer, please contact us by email at [email protected]
Customs, rights and taxes
The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to customs brokerage fees, import duties and taxes after the shipment reaches the country of destination. Additional charges are the responsibility of the recipient as we have no control over these charges imposed by the government. Customs policies vary from country to country. Please contact your local customs office for information.
Once the order has finished the production period indicated in the description of the items and ONE X WEAR has carried out a quality control of the physical goods, we will endeavor to deliver your order between 1 and 10 working days, depending on the shipping option chosen when placing your order.
Copyright and trademarks
The content of our website belongs to the registered trademark of ONE X WEAR, or their respective owners. Images, logos, drawings, photographies, written texts and other materials should not be used by third parties, unless otherwise agreed by ONE X WEAR.
– ONE X WEAR does not guarantee that the website is free from infections such as viruses or Trojans (anything that can have a destructive exit goal)
– ONE X WEAR accepts no responsibility for any physical reaction caused by the clothing.
– ONE X WEAR strives to ensure that all information on the content of this site is current and accurate, but cannot guarantee that will be the case. Any errors or outdated information will be corrected as soon as possible
This section on liability applies only to the extent permitted by law.
Every comment received is taken very seriously and we strive to deal with complaints as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Any complaint regarding an order placed should be sent by email to [email protected] and your complaint will be dealt with as quickly and efficiently as possible.
These conditions of service were last updated on 23 April 2020